PUBG MOBILE will be pushing out updates starting on May 7th. The server will not be taken offline for this update. This update requires approximately 1.97 GB of storage space on Android devices and 2.21 GB of storage space on iOS devices. Players on different versions won’t be able to invite one another, so be sure to update as soon as possible.
- Updated Miramar with Sandstorm
- Win94 with 2.7x Scope
- Canted Sight Available
- Classic Mode Content: Jungle Adventure in Sanhok (Available Soon)
- Customizable Weapon System: Guncraft Finishes (Available Soon)
- New Weapon: P90 in Arena Mode
- Royale Pass Season 13: Toy Playground (Available May 13th)
- Bluehole Mode: Brand New EvoGround Experience (Available Soon)
- New Anti-Cheating Implementation: Points Protection Against Cheater Kills
Update before May 13th to receive:
- 1 Radio
- 2,888 BP
- 3 Lieutenant Parsec Backpack
Main Update: MAD MIRAMAR
- We’ve made some visual updates to the Classic Miramar map and added some new elements.
- An Oasis has been added to the northern part of the map and Urban Ruins is now to the northwest. More housing areas, roads, and resources have been added so you’ll need to pick your landing spot and battles wisely.
- Added a race track that runs through the whole map and is perfect for motorheads. A racetrack has also been added which runs through whole map, prefect for motor heads
- New Miramar Map Vehicle: Golden Mirado. Only 1 will spawn on the map so be the first to claim it and show off your riches in the desert!
- Miramar’s New Vending Machine: Get Energy Drinks or Painkillers from Vending Machines scattered around the map. You might even be lucky enough to get 8 drinks at a time!
- Sandstorm effects
- There is a chance for areas in Miramar and the Main Menu to be ravaged by Sandstorms.
- Miramar Main Menu Theme
- Update and download the new Miramar map to get the Miramar Main Lobby and music.
- Miramar Achievements
- Added new Miramar achievements. Play the new Miramar map and complete multiple objectives to get these achievements.
- Miramar Events
- Complete the new events for great rewards.
EvoGround New Mode: Bluehole Mode (coming soon)
- EvoGround – Bluehole Mode: Erangel will now have 2 zones, an outer and inner zone. The inner zone is the newest addition which will represent the next playzone location. Players will lose health while in this inner zone as long as the outer zone is present. Once the outer zone finishes shrinking to the inner circle, a new inner zone will appear.
- All supplies spawn with a 50% increase over the Classic Mode Erangel map and players can revive downed teammates in 4 seconds.
New Classic Mode Content: Jungle Adventure (coming soon)
During the event, when searching for a match in Sanhok there is a random chance to enter the new Jungle Adventure Mode. This mode adds a variety of features and challenges not present in Sanhok.
- Totem: Find ancient totems and invoke their power for a chance to receive a blessing or item.
- Jungle Food: Fruit and other foods grow in the wild. Eating them may grant mysterious effects.
- Hot Air Balloon: Control a Hot Air Balloon to survey the battlefield.
New Arena Content: New Weapon – P90
- The P90 has been added to the Arena and it’s a fearsome weapon in close quarters combat.
- This weapon fires 9mm rounds and has a default magazine capacity of up to 50 shots. It has three different firing modes: single, burst, and full-auto.
- The P90 can be equipped with all SMG Muzzle attachments, 1x-6x Scope, and the Laser Sight.
Classic Mode Improvements
- Added Canted Sight
- A new attachment, Canted Sight, will now spawn, and is compatible with most assault rifles, submachine guns, sniper rifles, light machine guns, and some shotguns.
- The Canted Sight is a new attachment that can be equipped alongside other scopes and acts as a close-range scope.
- Canted Sight settings can be adjusted in two ways:
- Preferences can be set in the Settings and it supports adjustments to the customized interface.
- Canted Sight Crosshair style and color can also be changed in the Settings.
- Security Features – Point Protection Matches
In matches where players lose points due to being killed by cheaters and players using plug-ins, after the system confirms that your killer was cheating, the match will become a Point Protection Match. All points deducted in the match will be returned to players and a notice will be sent via in-game mail. Cheaters are usually found very quickly, but there may be some delay.
Pubg mobile update 0.18.0 brings new cheer park feature. Cheer Park is a social area that can accommodate 20 players at any time. It has most of the basic Training Ground features, and lets players interact with other players in real-time:
- View the information of other players, chat, interact with Emotes, and add friends.
- Team up with other players and play matches in various modes.
- Invite their friends to interact and roast chicken together in Cheer Park.
New Pubg mobile update is now available for players.
For More Information click here